Yachiyo Brush is excellent for defining cheekbones, highlighting the complexion, as well as blending and diffusing color on or around the eye area.
IMAGIC BEAUTY BLENDER
Wet and dry dual-use beauty blender makes makeup application seamless and effortless. Available in a variety of shapes to help you get the perfect finish.
Tips: Before using a new puff, you should soak it for a period of time and then repeatedly wring out with a dry towel to keep the puff moist.
MORPHE EYE OBSESSED BRUSH COLLECTION
FOR YOUR EYES ONLY
From lining and blending to everything in between, once you get your hands on these 12 lust-have brushes, you won’t want to let them go.
- Large Shadow Fluff Brush (Natural): Create a killer highlight to your brow bone or upper cheekbones with this soft, rounded brush.
- Blender Brush (Natural): Blend out and keep on going with this perfectly plush, rounded brush.
- Pointed Blender Brush (Natural): Buff out eyeshadow or soften harsh lines with this fluffy, tapered brush that lets you control how you blend.
- Firm Blending Fluff Brush (Natural): This fluffy-yet-firm, multi-tasking brush makes crease blending easy—use the flat side to keep things shady or blend the rules with the full tip.
- Small Chisel Fluff Brush (Natural): This small wonder lets you define and sculpt with precision—perfect for detailed eyeshadow applications and for packing on color onto the lid.
- Smudge Brush (Natural): Smudge out your liner or make your shadow smoky hot—whatever you choose, this lil’ brush will be your new bestie.
- Pointed Crease Brush (Synthetic): Soft, slender bristles and a tapered point let you place color right where you want it.
- Detail Crease Brush (Synthetic): This stiff, tapered brush is a stickler for details—it’s your go-to for a defined cut crease, the perfect smudge, and packing color onto the inner eye or outer “V”.
- Concealer Brush (Synthetic): This flat brush pats down concealer like a boss to blur imperfections and blend it seamlessly into the rest of your makeup.
- Flat Liner Brush (Synthetic): Use this babe to define or buff out your lash line for a totally eye-catching look.
- Detail Liner Brush (Synthetic): Create the most defined and detailed lines with this super-precise, microfine brush.
- Angled Brow/Spoolie Brush (Synthetic): Create soft, natural brows with the angled end and groom hair into place with the spoolie. Double win.
- Faux Leather Zipper Bag
ELF BLUSH BRUSH
This cruelty-free, synthetic bristle blush brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. The tailored design allows for easy maneuvering and precise color application. Can be used to apply blush or bronzer For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.
How to apply blush:
Apply cream, powder or liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the pointed tip and blend out towards the ear using the contoured sides.
Marsad brush cleaner
Simply spray, wipe and your brushes are clean and ready for usage.
Easy peasy 😁
⭐️ Disinfect all the germs and bacteria ordinary eyes can’t see.
⭐️ Clean and Sanitize your brushes
⭐️ You don’t need to wait for hours for them to dry. Dries instantly.
⭐️ Beautiful scent that leaves you wanting more.
Triangle powder puff
Grip powder well and also save powder, these makeup helpers make your makeup looks more natural.
ELF FLAWLESS CONCEALER BRUSH
Create an airbrush effect with the Flawless Concealer Brush using any liquid or powder concealer. The unique rounded shape allows you to contour and cover areas easily. Create buildable coverage from light to heavy for a customizable look that is smooth and flawless. This cruelty-free brush is made with 100% animal hair-free, synthetic bristles.
How to use a concealer brush:
- Dip the brush into concealer and use small tapping circular motions to blend over designated areas.
- Apply setting powder to set.
RLG RF SINGLE BRUSHES
a fluffy highlighter brush…..this brush blends out your highlighter without leaving any harsh lines, the shape was curated so you could apply the highlighter with the brush layed flat and blend out the highlighter with tip! No more harsh lines of highlighter just sitting on the face!
The brush is non-irritant to the skin….no fallouts when you wash them, the handles are carefully put together and won’t come off, however we advice that you do not pull on the hair, and wash them gently especially when using abrasive tools. we recommend using antibacterial soaps or liquid when washing our brushes.
There are no reviews yet.