MORPHE EYE OBSESSED BRUSH COLLECTION
FOR YOUR EYES ONLY
From lining and blending to everything in between, once you get your hands on these 12 lust-have brushes, you won’t want to let them go.
- Large Shadow Fluff Brush (Natural): Create a killer highlight to your brow bone or upper cheekbones with this soft, rounded brush.
- Blender Brush (Natural): Blend out and keep on going with this perfectly plush, rounded brush.
- Pointed Blender Brush (Natural): Buff out eyeshadow or soften harsh lines with this fluffy, tapered brush that lets you control how you blend.
- Firm Blending Fluff Brush (Natural): This fluffy-yet-firm, multi-tasking brush makes crease blending easy—use the flat side to keep things shady or blend the rules with the full tip.
- Small Chisel Fluff Brush (Natural): This small wonder lets you define and sculpt with precision—perfect for detailed eyeshadow applications and for packing on color onto the lid.
- Smudge Brush (Natural): Smudge out your liner or make your shadow smoky hot—whatever you choose, this lil’ brush will be your new bestie.
- Pointed Crease Brush (Synthetic): Soft, slender bristles and a tapered point let you place color right where you want it.
- Detail Crease Brush (Synthetic): This stiff, tapered brush is a stickler for details—it’s your go-to for a defined cut crease, the perfect smudge, and packing color onto the inner eye or outer “V”.
- Concealer Brush (Synthetic): This flat brush pats down concealer like a boss to blur imperfections and blend it seamlessly into the rest of your makeup.
- Flat Liner Brush (Synthetic): Use this babe to define or buff out your lash line for a totally eye-catching look.
- Detail Liner Brush (Synthetic): Create the most defined and detailed lines with this super-precise, microfine brush.
- Angled Brow/Spoolie Brush (Synthetic): Create soft, natural brows with the angled end and groom hair into place with the spoolie. Double win.
- Faux Leather Zipper Bag
There are no reviews yet.