Avour Setting Powder
Avour Loose Setting Powder is a Loose setting powder for baking, controls oil and helps to keep makeup longer. It comes in various shades from light, medium and dark shades. Can be used on all skin types.
Meet your ✨NEW✨ holy grail – Loose Setting Powders!?????????? Setting powders to set fair to deep skin tones. Butter smooth controls oil
No photo Flashback, creates a soft-focus effect to subtly blur the look of fine lines
Buttercup (fair – light)
Medium (medium to deep)
-Deep (perfect for contouring)
We love Tribe Vol 2 highlighter for medium skin tones.
Apply with a highlighter brush for a show-stopping golden shimmer that perfectly contours cheekbones and illuminates your entire complexion.
In My Skin Liquid Concealer is a long wearing, water/tears-proof and lightweight formula that provides buildable coverage for a skin-like finish.
It’s available in a range of 10 shades.
It gives a luminous finish that looks just like your skin, and is ideal for all skin types. The buildable formula allows you to achieve your desired level of coverage.It’s perfect for:
- Spot concealing.
- Brightening dark circles under the eyes.
- Hiding imperfections.
- Highlighting and contouring the face to give it more structure.
How To Use:
- Can be applied directly from the applicator or by the use of a brush.
- As a highlighter, select two(2) shades lighter than your skin shade and place on the high points of the face.
- To add dimension and contour, select two(2) shades deeper than the skin shade and place in the hollows of the cheeks, on temples, along the hairline and jawline.
- Then blend in using preferably a wet Nuban Beauty Blender or a brush.
Art matte single powder ????
A specially designed formula for an adjustable coverage effect to suit you.
Apply with a dry sponge for a subtle, velvety-soft finish or with a damp sponge for a flawless and even complexion.